- It's no joke! The first real writing of DMNES entries began today.
- Also began writing the Malink review.
- Worked on revising my sit verum paper; I'm just about down other than proofreading the English translations
- Sent Catarina some comments regarding the revision of our chapter.
- Got another student paper last night.
- Registered for ISSA.
- 10th anniversary honeymoon planning.
- Got the DMNES technical files under version control, finally....and then realized that something had gotten screwed up again, so time to yet again uninstall eXist-db and re-install it. I'm really beginning to hate being forced to use it. However, I THINK I now have everything in it in the right place and the important stuff under version control. Time to call it a day.