- Again: I MUST write another one of the sections in the ESMLS paper. I am currently 4 bib entries onto page 10. I would like to be onto the top of p. 11 by the end of the day.
- Received a new JoLLI assignment, and went off to find referees. It always satisfies me when I'm able to invite all female referees.
- Began slides for AiML.
- Went through more paper, sorted out some to throw and some to scan.
- Also got to fill out my first form for Durham.
- Went through MORE paper. There's almost a visible difference.