- Okada, "A way of communication...", the paper for a talk I didn't attend at IDHC.
- Tillemans's Introduction to the special issue (2008) of Argumentation on Buddhist argumentation.
- Determined the correct phrase for the expostulation "my God!" in Quenya.
- Various notes for papers, accumulated during the conference, put into their correct files, and started writing one of the papers. (yeah, I know. I really shouldn't start a new paper until I've finished some others...).
- Read a paper for JoLLI so I could submit my decision on it.
- Post-conference hand-out going through.