- Relevant bits of Japaridze & de Jongh's chapter on provability logic in Handbook of Proof Theory (that is, anything about Heyting arithmetic; anything about provability outside of GL/PA, and anything about the deduction theorem)
- Ditto for Artemov and Beklemishev's chapter on provability logic in Handbook of Philosophical Logic. Heh: "Readers who feel insecure about reasoning in weak arithmetics may freely read PA instead of EA for most of this chapter." And people say mathematicians don't care about people's feelings.
- Made an annotated bibliography of everything I've amassed for the structuralist paper.
- Collected some problematic examples from PoV that I'm having trouble translating.
- Needed to take a break and think for a bit on what I'd read, so I went and wrote up the three arguments for the modal op. def. in Koslow. While doing so, it occurred to me that any modal which is self-dual will also be problematic for the structuralist account.
- Reviewed Jesse's changes to N paper, and did my own, and uploaded the final versions of the files.