- As of the DMLBS conf. I have come up with a very cunning and devious plan. It involves some writing-up-of-ground-work, which I worked on some today.
- I haz a cunning plan, and it has resulted in a blog.
- Read over last week's student responses.
- Catching up on the reading from last week's seminar, and trying to get a start on this week's:
- Claudius Nenninger, "samanyato drstam anumanam: Analogical Reasoning in Early Nyaya-Vaisesika".
- Birgit's translation of an extract of Dharmakirti's Nyayabindu (Drop of Reasoning).
- Starting reading Vincent Eltschinger's "Dharmakirti" chapter.
- Off to Pamplona for the VII Navarra Workshop On Vagueness.
- While on the way, wrote my slides.
- Slept the entire flight from Frankfurt to Madrid. Was intending to write slides. Oh well.