Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday, December 2, 2013

Reading

Writing

  • It felt like it had been a long time since I'd done any writing, and suddenly I had a yen to dig up a paper I gave in Konstanz in Sept.'12, which has been mouldering since and really needs to be finished, and started working on it. I know where I'd like to send it, and it would be nice to either get one more thing into submission still this year, or at the very least early next year to start priming the field for 2014 publications. A day when I actually spend a substantive portion writing (even if "writing" today meant "converting citations into the form required by the journal in question", blech), is always satisfying.

Revising

Refereeing

  • Finished reading JoLLI#1.
  • Squee! A book I've been asked to review -- one I'd been planning to purchase for myself -- arrived today, and it looks awesome. Looking forward to reading this quite a bit.

Teaching

  • Extended meeting with Birgit planning this week's lecture as well as discussing out most of the rest of the semester.

Conferences

Miscellaneous

  • Did some more email catch-up
  • Submitted Nepal reimbursement.
  • Oh, my, the hair. Gotta love the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment