Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Jetlag and illness caught up with me, my alarm went off at 8:20 and I made it out of bed long enough to wake Gwen, change her, dress her, and hand her off to Joel before taking a dose of NyQuil and passing out for another 4 hours.

Reading

  • Wikipedia on the Ravens Paradox -- actually quite a good article. I started off just skimming it for the references, but ended up reading most of it.
  • Schroeder, "Hempel's Paradox, Law-likeness, and Causal Relations", Philosophical Investigates, (2009).

Writing

Revising

Refereeing

  • Looks like this heading is going to be expanding to also cover editorial work, as today I got the confirmation email that I've joined the editorial board of the Journal of Logic, Language, and Information, and only a few hours later received my first editorial assignment.

Teaching

Conferences

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment