- Finished reading relevant parts of Oetke and taking notes for Lumbini paper.
- Having read the Tachikawa translation, went back to reread Gillon & Love for class on Fri.
- Bright, "On American Indian Languages from Latin American Publications", IntJAmLing 29, no. 3 (1963).
- Troike, "Amotomanco (Otomoaco) and Tanpachoa as Uto-Aztecan Languages", IntJAmLing 54, no. 2 (1988).
- Lozano, "Aztec Traces in Modern Spanish", Hispania 64, no. 3 (1981).
- Skimmed a bunch of other articles to see if they discuss Nahuatl personal names.
- And then suddenly, I had a desire type up my notes into slides, and I made a lot of progress on my Lumbini talk.
- Lunch with Birgit to discuss the next couple week's lectures, and Lumbini.
- Nahuatl is so cool