- Parts of Castagnoli which look at his criticisms of Mackie's types of self-refutation.
- Read, via googletranslate, A. Graff's discussion of the satkotika vadah; I'm not sure I quite follow it, but it looks interesting.
- Read Tachikawa trans. for class on Fri. Useful to note for future purposes: "The statements comprising the Indian syllogism have the fundamental form: there is a property in a property-possessor" (p. 112). Further, cf. the notes on p. 113 about the relationship between dharma/dharmin and subject/predicate: They are simply fundamentally different types of objects. This is an interesting little piece; I must re-read Gillon & Love to really get a grasp on nit.
- Extensive notes for Lumbini talk.
- Made 2-year appointment for Gwen.
- Went grocery shopping and to the post office on lunch break.