- Some final proofreading and adding of Latin to FotFS.
- Since Joel was also proofreading and I wouldn't get his comments till the evening, I let myself work on my book on 15th C German bynames, which right now is so drafty, most of what's there is left-over HTMl formatting. Still, it'll only get closer to a usable state if I work on it.
- Treated myself to some DMNES proposal rewriting. I'd send it off, but it's 16:30 on a Friday afternoon...I'll wait until Monday.
- Nahuatl Nahuatl Nahuatl...
- After a bit of ragging from Catarina on FB, I also put in a paragraph or two into our joint chapter.
- Wrote slides for seminar.
- Bonus! Met with Birgit and Paddy and did class prep for next week and the week after. Hurrah.
- Ran a few errands when getting lunch, since with Altes Hallenbad being closed, I'm having to go further afield for decent food. :( There's a limit to how often I want to get fried rice per week.