Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Reading

  • Since I made such good progress on my FotFS paper today, I rewarded myself with reading one of the random papers I've saved on my desktop just because it looked like it would be interesting: Colwyn Williamson, "Squares of Opposition", NDJFL (1972).

Writing

  • Worked on FotFS paper. I might be able to finish it tomorrow; hopefully on Thursday.
  • Worked on DMNES proposal (squee! When I met with Birgit this morning, she told me who in the digital humanities section I should talk to about database-y type stuff).

Revising

Refereeing

  • It's a strange way to do it, but I think the most efficient thing to do is to invite myself to be a referee...

Teaching

  • Met with Birgit to discuss this week's lecture.

Conferences

Miscellaneous

  • Post-travel bag-emptying out.

No comments:

Post a Comment