- Olga Weijers, "The various kinds of disputation in the faculties of arts, theology, and law (c. 1200-c.1400).
- Returned to the structuralism paper, which I think I'm going to try to submit to AiML. Given that I never outlined papers I wrote in high school or for college English classes (I don't think I ever did for my philosophy ones either), it always amazes me when I actually find benefit in hand-writing an outline for a logic paper. It's generally nothing more than the major section headers, perhaps with a few subsection headers, and almost no notes, but it really is amazingly helpful. (No kidding.)
- Wrote a few more DMNES emails.
- Worked on the Nahuatl data.
- Read student responses for tomorrow.
- Not really a conference, but tonight was a Jure Fixe, which swallowed up two hours.