Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday, March 14, 2014

Reading

  • Followed up on some pointers someone sent me in response to my question on med-grad. This was particularly interesting.
  • H. Schendl, 2002, "Mixed-Language Texts as Data and Evidence in {E}nglish Historical Linguistics".

Writing

  • Finally responded to Benedikt about our ESMLS paper.
  • Got lots of new notes and quotes for code-switch, and started incorporating them. I wish I knew more about statistics.
  • Suddenly had a nagging suspicion that I'd never spell-checked AiML-1. Since I've pretty much given up hope that Joel will proofread it for me before it's due next week (he's had it for A MONTH), this is no insignificant thing. And I was right: aspell caught four stupid typos.

Revising

Refereeing

Teaching

Conferences

Miscellaneous

  • Worked on the design doc Arnfriður sent me concerning the DMNES website.

No comments:

Post a Comment