- Read a new draft constitution.
- Read a grant application I've been asked to review. Haven't started writing the report yet, as I have Thoughts and want to think on them for awhile longer.
- Finished LoAR proofreading.
- Work on the word-list for the code-switching paper. Nearly lost track of the time -- check the clock about 5 min. before I had to leave to get Gwen, thinking it was, oh, probably around 14:00.
- Proofread the second proofs for the Lumbini piece.
- The usual post-event/end of month email catch-up.
- Worked some more on DMNES/eXist-homework stuff. I feel like we were not given sufficient detail and examples in the previous class.