Gwen's home from daycare today so we can treat a minor eye infection, but the dr. said she can go back tomorrow, thank goodness.
- Proofread an article for a friend.
- Re-wrote my CV to be suitable for the BA application.
- Finished small tweaks and proofreading for the BA application, and sent it off! We should hear if we've made the first cut by the 20th.
- Wrote a DMNES blog post.
- MLitM has been returned from the most recent journal I submitted it too; I still haven't found the right venue for it, judging by the referee report.
- Since I was at home and couldn't really do complicated work, I decided to write up a list of things I want/need to do for the DMNES, and started working on it.
- E.g., created a github repo.
- And worked to get the bibliographic citation webpage to work.
- Exported names.sql and started trying to get the data into something that will extract and dump into XML files easily.