Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Reading

Writing

  • Followed up on the notes taken during my skype w/ Catarina last week, and sent her the next version of our chapter. I expect the next version I sent her will be either the ultimate or penultimate version.
  • Pulled out my Imola paper to try to revise it for an onomastics journal. Names has a word limit of 5000! That's shockingly small. Guess I'll have to cut out a lot of the examples. But first, golly, reformatting a paper YET AGAIN is a RIGHTEOUS PAIN.

Revising

Refereeing

  • A little bit of IEP work.

Teaching

Conferences

Miscellaneous

  • I really needed another non-research day, so I worked on the XQuery homework again. Last night Joel was able to help me restructure my DMNES test query; I needed a lot more recursion than I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment