Monday, September 30, 2013
- Relevant bits that I could get via snippet view of Koslow, A Structuralist Theory of Logic -- enough to determine I need to get the whole book. Will ask Jonas to scan the relevant sections since I still can't get books from the library.
- Ch. 6 of Priest's Intro to Non-classical Logics, on intuitionism. (did not have what I was looking for: info on the logic of provability.)
- The preface to Boolos's Logic of Provability.
- Solovay's '76 "Provability Interpretations of Modal Logic" in IJM.
- Submitted FotFS reimbursements
- Wrote Grandpa & Ruth a letter
Post a Comment