After nearly a week of non-standard work days/holidays/etc., back to the grind.
- A short explanatory note for my talk in K-ruhe next Tues.
- DMNES stuff.
- Code-switching paper was returned (some extensive referee reports, yay), so I started reformatting it for the next venue.
- Proofread the intro to the GPMR volume.
- New JoLLI assignment; reviewed article and sent off three referee requests.
- Assorted SCA stuff.
- Assorted other bookkeeping type things, nothing in and of itself significant enough to write elsewhere, but still it took most of the day.