Wednesday, October 16, 2013
- Finished Castagnoli.
- Skimmed Malpass, "Fara's Formula and the Supervaluational Thin Red Line", Theoria, as prep. for referee report.
- BotS, Bonnie, M., through Bowen
- Finally finished my referee report for Mind. Sent it off, and the auto-reply I got confirming receipt also said: "Please find attached a copy of OUP's referees' discount order form. I hope this is of use to you. I'm sorry it's the only way we have to reward referees for their work for the journal." ! Considering as I have never had any sort of reward at all for referring, and I have about four volumes of the DMLBS left to purchase, I'm quite tickled by this. I'd happily referee for Mind again in the future!
- Tried to find reasonable transportation to Pamplona in Dec.
- Arranged accommodation for Oxford in Dec.
- Obligatory post-travel bag empty out.
- Booked flight home from the US in Nov.
- Booked hotel for Aaron & Alicia's wedding.
Post a Comment