Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Reading

  • Finished Castagnoli.
  • Skimmed Malpass, "Fara's Formula and the Supervaluational Thin Red Line", Theoria, as prep. for referee report.

Writing

  • BotS, Bonnie, M., through Bowen

Revising

Refereeing

  • Finally finished my referee report for Mind. Sent it off, and the auto-reply I got confirming receipt also said: "Please find attached a copy of OUP's referees' discount order form. I hope this is of use to you. I'm sorry it's the only way we have to reward referees for their work for the journal." ! Considering as I have never had any sort of reward at all for referring, and I have about four volumes of the DMLBS left to purchase, I'm quite tickled by this. I'd happily referee for Mind again in the future!

Teaching

Conferences

  • Tried to find reasonable transportation to Pamplona in Dec.
  • Arranged accommodation for Oxford in Dec.

Miscellaneous

  • Obligatory post-travel bag empty out.
  • Booked flight home from the US in Nov.
  • Booked hotel for Aaron & Alicia's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment