Wednesday, October 9, 2013
- Part of Manuel's paper.
- Enough of Patterson, "A Logical Treatment of Constructive Duality", to realize it doesn't have what I need.
- Ditto de Freitas, Viana, Veloso, Veloso, & Benevides, "On Hybrid Arrow Logic".
- Halpern & Shoham, "A Modal Logic of Time Intervals": Score! I found the example I needed.
- In order to use H&S, I needed to follow it up with Venema 1990.
- Structuralist paper. It's suddenly become a real paper, not a short note; I think I jumped from 6 pages to 10 today. Who knows. Maybe I will end up submitting it to AiML.
- Worked on Procida follow-up webpage a bit.
Post a Comment