Wednesday, March 5, 2014
- Wrote up a proof-reading proposal.
- Nearly completed our BA funding proposal.
- Worked on the code-switch paper again.
- Reviewed another paper for Res Philosophica.
- Right before bed last night I finally got my XQuery code to return me results -- all the wrong ones, but results nonetheless. So I spent much of this morning fixing it, and actually managed to do so right before lunch.
- And then after a productive time doing some writing and reviewing and cleaning out email from my inbox, I got back to this. AND IT NOW WORKS! I can actually see now why some people enjoy coding. When it doesn't work, it's mystifying, and when it does it's *fistpump*. Now to get the bibliographic citations to work.
Post a Comment