- Internet was flaky for most of the afternoon, so nothing left to do but read. Decided on Ruffini, "The Commonality of Rare Names in Byzantine Egypt" (2006), got a few pages into it and had lots of interesting ideas.
- Revised DMNES proposal, and sent it off to Erik Decker. Time to find a tech person who can help us get started!
- Revised FotFS on the basis of Joel's comments. Rewrote conclusion. Submitted!
- Added some notes and thoughts and questions to Zipf.
- Wrote a JoLLI referee report.
- Filled out form to change bank accounts for my salary direct deposit. One wouldn't have thought this would be worth mentioning, except the form was 7 pages long and in German.
- Daycare wanted some pictures of our Christmas to put into Gwen's scrapbook, so I chose, printed, and cut out a selection.
- Went to the post office.
- Ordered the remainder of the DMBLS volumes I don't yet have, using my 25% off coupon!