Monday, January 27, 2014
- The DFD people suggested this reference, so I did my best to read the Hildenbrandt paper with googletranslate.
- I had some more thoughts on my Ratnakirti paper.
- Translated more of the Logica Parva. It may be boring, but at least it's easy! I went from one sentence translated to very nearly all translated over the course of the day. Not bad! I've got three items that I need to look up in DMLBS in order to finish.
- I then wrote a few more sentences in the PoV paper, but honestly, it's hard to get excited about the LP on syllogisms.
- Read student posts for this week. *sigh* We gave them a deadline of today, but as of 16:30, only one person had responded.
- Sorted out travel to Nordmark scriptorium, and made plans for travel to ID scriptorium.
- Ran errands over lunch.
- Started making plans for Scotland in May.
Post a Comment