Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Reading

  • Olga Weijers, "The various kinds of disputation in the faculties of arts, theology, and law (c. 1200-c.1400).

Writing

  • Returned to the structuralism paper, which I think I'm going to try to submit to AiML. Given that I never outlined papers I wrote in high school or for college English classes (I don't think I ever did for my philosophy ones either), it always amazes me when I actually find benefit in hand-writing an outline for a logic paper. It's generally nothing more than the major section headers, perhaps with a few subsection headers, and almost no notes, but it really is amazingly helpful. (No kidding.)
  • Wrote a few more DMNES emails.
  • Worked on the Nahuatl data.

Revising

Refereeing

Teaching

  • Read student responses for tomorrow.

Conferences

  • Not really a conference, but tonight was a Jure Fixe, which swallowed up two hours.

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment