Having finished off the FotFS paper late last night, I decided to give myself a free day -- no pressure to work on the other two papers that have the most pressing deadlines.
- Read up on TEI and other DMNES related things. Sent off a few emails to people doing similarly-structured projects. Things are coming together!
- Oops, got a reference which caused me to have to update the FotFS paper. But that's a good thing, since when I went back to the submissions page, I found I hadn't actually clicked the final "submit" button. Ooopsx2.
- Read a paper for Res Philosophica, and made hand-written notes. Will try to type up the report tomorrow.
- Ran some errands over lunch.
- Talked with a guy from HRA for about half an hour.