Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday, January 9, 2013

Reading

  • Simo Knuuttila & Anja Inkeri Lehtinen, "Plato in infinitum remisse incipit esse albus: New texts on the late medieval discussions on the concept of infinity in sophismata literature".

Writing

  • FotFS. Printed and proofread, lots and lots of red...Got to a point where I could print it off to take home for Joel to read.
  • Transcribed some more Nahuatl data.
  • Dunno what put it into my mind today, but I went and revisited my John of Salisbury paper from nearly two years ago, and decided that it was not worth it to wait any longer to see if there'd be a proceedings volume from the conference. So, I did a bit of revision, found a journal, and send it off. January Goal Reached!

Revising

Refereeing

Teaching

  • Read student responses.

Conferences

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment