Tuesday, January 7, 2014
- Since I made such good progress on my FotFS paper today, I rewarded myself with reading one of the random papers I've saved on my desktop just because it looked like it would be interesting: Colwyn Williamson, "Squares of Opposition", NDJFL (1972).
- Worked on FotFS paper. I might be able to finish it tomorrow; hopefully on Thursday.
- Worked on DMNES proposal (squee! When I met with Birgit this morning, she told me who in the digital humanities section I should talk to about database-y type stuff).
- It's a strange way to do it, but I think the most efficient thing to do is to invite myself to be a referee...
- Met with Birgit to discuss this week's lecture.
- Post-travel bag-emptying out.
Post a Comment